- They were warm when you laid down on them.
- You could close your eyes, do a trust fall, and feel like you were floating on the ocean for about 10 seconds.
- You could jump on them when your parents weren’t looking.
- The 24–48 hours of anticipation as you waited for the waterbed to heat.
- Watching your parents freak out when the mattress sprung a leak.
What’s a simple thing from your childhood that brought you joy? What’s a simple thing that currently brings you joy? Can you think of more simple things that bring you joy? The next step is to spend more time doing those things.